R10B3 crashes after >1014 tcp connections + Yaws

joel reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Jun 8 13:43:01 CEST 2005

The crash is AFTER I increased the number of FDs per process/user to
over 10000 with ulimit -n. I am fine with starting several nodes but
the 1024 sockets per node limit seems to be somewhat low. In either
case I think Erlang should have complained and not crashed on me.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/tech