Erlang R10B6 not working on Windows2003 Server

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jul 22 17:47:22 CEST 2005

I have this very error on Mac OSX, periodically.

Restarting the Erlang VM once might bring the same error but
restarting it more than twice usually helps.

Go figure!

     Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/uptick