How can i access the other header of yaws arg structure,

Håkan Stenholm hakan.stenholm@REDACTED
Thu Jul 21 02:47:53 CEST 2005

MEENA SELVAM wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a arg record A passed by the yaws webserver to
>the web application:
>

>How can i access the 3rd element of the other header,
>whereas I have the other header itself is available as
>(A#arg.headers)#headers.Other

#headers.other appears to be a list, the third element of a list can be accessed in two ways:

%% using pattern matching
[_,_,ThirdElement|_] = List

%% or

%% using nth/2 in the lists module