utf-8 or other unicode support

Jérôme Desquilbet jerome@REDACTED
Wed Jul 20 20:20:36 CEST 2005

I have done this successfully: display utf-8 pages with Yaws, capture
text in input fields, save them into files, load the files, same but
with storage in mnesia tables, then display the text again on a page...
I have done this with Yaws running on MacOSX, the web browser being
either Safari on MacOSX, of Firefox on MacOSX or on Windows XP, it
works. I will soon check the server side on Linux, but I guess it will
work, too.
The only small problem is with tv that don't show the accented letters
properly from the mnesia fields (a Tk issue I guess).
So, I think you can spend some time on a small mockup, at least it is
not sure it will break :-)
   Jérôme.