Mikael Karlsson <>
Mon Jul 18 19:45:43 CEST 2005

The OTP folks fixed our bug allright, and we compile the
complete NBAP ASN.1 source now (quite cool actually).
Maybe the fix did not make it into R10B-6 ( or maybe you
found a new bug from a later version of the NBAP spec. )
Since you seem to be "Ericsson internal" I guess they could
provide you with a descent patch if you ask them :-)