Meyer, OO and concurrency

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Fri Jul 15 23:35:28 CEST 2005

Admonishing message passing seems a strange concept however I would
add a warning about registered processes.  I rarely use them anymore
as I am a purist and in the pursuit of functional programming I avoid
needing them.  There are many reasons to do so, much more than using
the process dictionary, but again doing so is often due to laziness.

On the other hand debugging an application with hundreds of interacting
anonymous processes is a bit more difficult.

	-Vance