DTD / xmerl_scan:file help !!!!! {invalid_nmtoken,"*) #RE"

Helmut Enck-Radana her@REDACTED
Wed Jul 13 10:25:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

in XML DTDs enumerated values have to be NMTOKENs, i.e. you can only use
strings which could be used as names. You have to use a different schema
language, if you need to to express the constraint you described. May be a
better solution is not to use the asterisc, but a symbol which conforms to
the NMTOKEN production instead.

-- Helmut