New trading systems platform

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jul 8 12:18:00 CEST 2005

And why not? I see this as running a tail-recursive function on each
element of a huge list. With the data all cached in memory.

It seems like it has not been done before otherwise we would have had
some data. I should have a proof of concept sometime soon and I
really don't want to push lists of of Erlang for processing somewhere
else. This would have do be done over sockets most likely and would
only add latency.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/uptick