New trading systems platform

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jul 8 07:49:41 CEST 2005

What is wrong with using lists for this purpose?

You do process your time series sequentially, front to back, and I
think you can do it recursively as well. Erlang has tail recursion
and you can easily drop the first element of the list with [H|T].

I create http://groups-beta.google.com/group/uptick to disucss points
specific to the platform as opposed to Erlang.

     Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/uptick