Web interface framework for Erlang

Mikael Karlsson <>
Tue Jul 5 11:18:29 CEST 2005

I looked around a bit more on the Erlang list and found
the attachement ws.tar.gz in posting:

Extract from file ws/stl/doc/manual.tex:
WSTL - A framework for web application development}

author: Mickaël Rémond -

WSTL is a framework developped by Vladimir Sekissov. It is based on a
component approach and provide all the needed features to develop
consistent and maintenable Web Application:

- Component based development model
- Templating system: STL
- Integrated database: Mnesia
- Connection pooling for relational database Access (Through ODBC)}

WSTL has been developed with the Erlang programming language and
uses Yaws as its web server.

Does anybody now the status of this?