ssl setup problem (contd.)

luvish satija <>
Tue Jul 5 07:36:03 CEST 2005

hello all,
   I explained in my last few mails about my endeavour
 to set up ssl for erlang ( R10B and ssl ver. 3.0.5)
on linux. But still I have reached nowhere.
   So, I have tried to set up ssl on an old version of
erlang ( R8B and ssl ver 2.3.3). When i start erl
shell with suitable flags then the following is the
(the flags are -proto_dist, -boot, -ssl_dist_opt
client_certfile, -ssl_dist_opt server_certfile, with
proper arguements)

Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.1 [source]

Eshell V5.1  (abort with ^G)
1> whereis(ssl_server).

2> {ok, Socket}=ssl:listen(4000,[binary]).

3> ssl:accept(Socket).

sslsocket type.

  Do i need to do something else other than these
obvious steps ( i'm going on the same lines as that of
gen_tcp)? I apologize for such frequent posts about my
doubts, but I am trying to work up this ssl thing from
last week without any good results.
thanks in advance

Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!