ssl setup problem (contd.)

luvish satija luvishsatija@REDACTED
Tue Jul 5 07:36:03 CEST 2005

hello all,
   I explained in my last few mails about my endeavour
 to set up ssl for erlang ( R10B and ssl ver. 3.0.5)
on linux. But still I have reached nowhere.
   So, I have tried to set up ssl on an old version of
erlang ( R8B and ssl ver 2.3.3). When i start erl
shell with suitable flags then the following is the
scenario:
(the flags are -proto_dist, -boot, -ssl_dist_opt
client_certfile, -ssl_dist_opt server_certfile, with
proper arguements)

Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.1 [source]

Eshell V5.1  (abort with ^G)
1> whereis(ssl_server).
<0.32.0>

2> {ok, Socket}=ssl:listen(4000,[binary]).
{ok,{sslsocket,4,<0.37.0>}}

4000
3> ssl:accept(Socket).
{error,ebadf}

sslsocket type.

  Do i need to do something else other than these
obvious steps ( i'm going on the same lines as that of
gen_tcp)? I apologize for such frequent posts about my
doubts, but I am trying to work up this ssl thing from
last week without any good results.
thanks in advance
/luvish