TCP stack throughput

Jani Launonen jabba@REDACTED
Mon Jul 4 16:44:02 CEST 2005

Ok, I've tested the original version with SuSE 9.1
(Linux kernel 2.6.5-7.155.29-default) with R10-2 on AMD Athlon 2100+.

> Try increasing the last parameter to 50 or 100 to see the number of refused
> connections go much higher.

After parametre value of 100 I start getting {error, econnreset} errors. 20
and 50 were just ok. After I added the backlog parametre to listen socket
and set it's value to 100, everything goes just fine and rather more
quickly. I'd say, problem found and corrected. Hopefully it does the trick
for you too.

-+-+-+-
Jani Launonen