SSL Setup Problem

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Jul 4 11:02:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 4 Jul 2005, at 09:36, luvish satija wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>   I am trying to set up ssl for erlang on my system
> but facing some problems. I am using the following
> .rel file for making boot script.
>
> {release, {"OTP  APN 181 01","R10B"}, {erts, "5.4.6"},
>  [{kernel,"2.10.7"},
>    {stdlib,"1.13.7"},
>      {ssl, "3.0.5"}]}.
>
>  Now, when I try to call make_script on this, I get
> the following warnings:
>
> *WARNING* ssl: Source code not found: 'SSL-PKIX'.erl

<snip>
This is ok - the systools:make_script looks for source files under
App/src directory. In this case, the source files are in a non-standard
directory which is why you see these error messages.

>      If I igonore these warnings and start the ssl
> system using the produced boot script, then I am not
> able to listen on any port using ssl:socket() and
> following error is thrown:

You should be listening using ssl:listen/2 - ssl:socket isn't even an
exported function.

cheers
Chandru