Web interface framework for Erlang

Simon Aurell simon@REDACTED
Mon Jul 4 10:38:07 CEST 2005

Tee: Struts is definitely one of the frameworks that I've come in
contact with before which could serve as a model. However, the whole
idea is to create something for Erlang.

As Mikael mentioned, Yaws is a good idea and is probably what we will
build it on. I've only got a vague idea of what J-EAI is. How would you
say it could be used in building in this framework? I've heard lots
about Ruby on Rails. Will definitely look into it.

What would you say would be the most important features in a first
prototype?

Simon

--

http://www.erlang-consulting.com