Distributed Erlang embeded startup problem

Eranga Udesh eudesh@REDACTED
Fri Jul 1 10:06:56 CEST 2005

Hi Bengt,

Thanks for your response. The 2 nodes run in 2 seperate computers.

As you suggested I started the 2 nodes manually, connected to 2 nodes
using to_erl to make sure they are in sync and only one node is
running the application, quite Erlang in the inactive node and
restarted that computer. After restarted I connected back to that
node, but still that node has started the application.

I ran nodes() command and it showed it is connected to the other node.

Please advice.

Thanks,
- Eranga