Supervisor hierarchy question

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Tue Jan 18 22:34:45 CET 2005

Parts of it would. The connection pool specific stuff would work just
fine. However, my connection directly implements postgresql's version
3 protocol so it wouldn't be able to speak to mysql. However, if
someone is willing to implement the mysql protocol I am more then
happy to work with them to develop a consistant api.

--
I'm a programmer, I don't have to spell correctly; I just have to
spell consistently