HiPE compilation gives NINE times speed increase!

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Mon Jan 17 13:22:12 CET 2005

Hi Matthias,

I have to agree that the try-catch stuff is uglier *and* slower in both
native and non-native compilation. I'll avoid it in future.

Thanks for the lesson, Guru.

Pete, now wearing the "L" teeshirt again, although Mattias may insist on
me wearing the "D" cap and standing face in a corner!

Duh!

--
"The Tao of Programming
 flows far away