A Pythonista's Impressions of Erlang

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Thu Jan 13 14:45:19 CET 2005

On Thursday 13 January 2005 11.28, Matthias Lang wrote:
> Broken links: yes, there are quite a few. It'd help if he noted which
> ones were broken (he does point in the general direction further down
> in the blog). Finding broken internal links shouldn't be hard...
> Maybe someone would care to recommend a tool.

Linkchecker

 http://linkchecker.sourceforge.net/

apparently does the job. I tried it with two levels of recursion on
doc.html (linkchecker -r2 http://www.erlang.org/doc.html) but it didn't
turn up anything serious. Just some broken links in links.html (oh the
irony ;) ) :

Does not resolve :

http://csmctmto.interpoint.net/didx/python_erlang.html
http://www.catseye.mb.ca/erlang/

Returns 404 Not Found :

http://www.bluetail.com/~joe/sae_r7b/sae.html

And a mirror that does not seem to be up, linked from mirrors.html :

http://erlang.stacken.kth.se/

/Fredrik