www.trapexit.org

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Mon Feb 28 11:24:26 CET 2005

Luke Gorrie wrote:

>Sean Hinde <sean.hinde@REDACTED> writes:
>

>>Small nit - I can't get the forum pages to appear in Safari at all - I
>>guess that Safari is getting confused by an extra CR at the end of the
>>first of the chunked encoding chunks - after the text:
>>

>I also get a blank on the forum using Firefox 1.0 through Squid.
>
>Was Forums the place to create an account or is it somewhere else?
>I want a new one with a shorter name like everyone else has :-)

Ok, we are using the Yaws as a revproxy in front of an Apache
running the forum. That part of the Yaws code is somewhat
experimental and obviously not bug free.

Instead you can try and reach the forums directly at:

 http://forums.trapexit.org:81/phpBB/

And yes, the forum is where you can create an account.

Cheers, Tobbe