snmp_generic badmatch

Heinrich Venter heinrich@REDACTED
Mon Feb 28 07:16:23 CET 2005

Some more info on the badmatch I am getting.

The snmp_generic:table_info that causes the bad match calls the
snmpa_symbolic_store:table_info which eventually calls
snmpa_general_db:read.  BUT, that function returns false (for not
finding the given table in the ets table referenced from
snmpa_symbolic_store).

I am not familiar enough with the innards of application snmp to know if
this is an error, or if I am using snmpa_local_db the wrong way.  It
looks like snmp_local_db does not reference the same ets table as
snmpa_general_db.

Is it possible that I have to register the tables created through
snmpa_local_db with snmpa_general_db?

Any ideas?

-]-[einrich

SMS "poem" and a category (wild, friendship, love, sorry, funny) to 36444
http://asp1.rocketseed.com/RocketSeed/mail/433a32353a313039333539323a33303639373a2d323a333831

This will take you to the Launchpad site for more info
http://asp1.rocketseed.com/RocketSeed/mail/433a32353a313039333539323a33303639373a2d323a333738