Jabberlang

Olivier Sambourg olivier.sambourg@REDACTED
Mon Feb 21 17:19:24 CET 2005

Thank you very much :)
I'm using XMPP as the communication protocol in a turn-based MMORPG
game and I'm considering making the avatars lightweight XMPP clients
(the other solution being having ejabberd sending erlang messages to
the avatars via a custom module). Jabberlang would be perfect for
that.

Thanks again

--
Olivier