standalone erlang

Bengt Kleberg <>
Fri Feb 18 11:18:12 CET 2005

Mats Cronqvist wrote:

 >   but if the user (when encountered with "the extra problem") says;
"i will not use this"? i think the point is that you, the developer,
cannot decide how much trouble is too much.

just to be sure that we mean the same thing:
can not decide how much trouble is too much _for the user_.

 > it doesn't really matter how much
 > easier it is for you if noone wants to use your code.

this is true. a developer could write/test until the code is perfect and
would not cause even a single user to abstain from using it.

i do not do this :-)