standalone erlang

klacke@REDACTED klacke@REDACTED
Wed Feb 16 10:21:49 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 08:39:52AM +0000, Peter-Henry Mander wrote:
> Hi Luke, hi Klacke,
>
> I'm also interested in SAE with R10B-3. If you do have a procedure to
> enable SAE in the latest release, please let me know. As Luke seems to
> imply, it makes acceptance of Erlang applications soo-o-o-o-oo much
> easier when I don't have to install Erlang on the target machines.

I spent some time on it yesterday, found a couple of old
mails, one from Bjorn stating that it's completely unsupported
and one from Sean stating that it worked just fine on R10-2 !

Tried to make in erts/boot/src which failed ...

Anyone has any clues/instructions, I'd appreciate to know
before _digging_ in to it.

(I gather that Joe's old wiki pages are completely
 irrelevant ??)

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
http://www.hyber.org                  -- everything is under control