Documentation Search Path Patches

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Wed Feb 2 11:29:11 CET 2005

That's too bad. :-)

I guess that the maintainer for Darwinports must have eliminated the
html sub-directory himself/herself.

I intend to include the patch in OTP R10B-3 (with corrections, because
it was not entirely correct).

Now the documentation search will correctly for our binary releases and
for an open-source build where the documentation tar file has been
unpacked directly on top of it.

/Björn