undef problem even when the module is present.

Manjeet.Singh Sardar (AC/EDD) <>
Tue Feb 1 17:48:57 CET 2005

I have developed ftp clients modules to support passive mode for ipv4 and ipv6(courtesy to Erlang users)by modifying the ftp.erl file from the R8 version.It is working fine  but sometimes i get a "undef" error(i know that this error comes when the called module is not found)   when trying ftp open function. could someone give me some idea what could be the mistake i am making.

Pls see that this error occurs only sometimes, rest of the time it works fine, but once this error comes it contiuesly occur till i restart the application.

Thanks and Regards