newbie orber question

Claes Wikstrom <>
Mon Dec 26 11:52:45 CET 2005

Lonnie Smith wrote:

> $ erl -mnesia dir '"/usr/local/dbs/mnesia.orberdb"'

This is right I think. There is some weirdness with how
quotes qet unquoted.

> ** exited: {undef,[{corba,resolve_initial_reference,["NameService"]},
>                    {erl_eval,do_apply,5},
>                    {erl_eval,expr,5},
>                    {shell,exprs,6},
>                    {shell,eval_loop,3}]} **

And this one is easy, it just means that the
corba module doesn't have a function called

You just need to read the manual again.

Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and                  -- everything is under control
cellphone: +46 70 2097763