Linux epoll/kpoll

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Fri Dec 23 18:35:11 CET 2005

* Ernie Makris <ernie.makris@REDACTED> [2005-12-23 11:24:32 -0500]:

> Hello,
>
> There exists a linux epoll patch @:
> http://developer.sipphone.com/ejabberd/erlang_epoll_patch/

This patch has already been submitted.
It would be nice to have it testing against the Erlang/OTP team test
suite to see if it is completly safe. For your information, we have used
it in production system and it is working properly.

I have been reported a small typo, so I will try to fix the patch as
soon as possible.

> Is this ever going to make it into the base distribution?
> I also have a patch to make run_erl work correctly on Fedora Core(3|4)

You can use the Erlang Patch mailing list.

> What is the process for submitting and getting changes approved/declined
> for erlang?

You can use the Erlang Patch mailing list.
You can refer to:
http://www.erlang.org/faq.html
for details on the Patch mailing list.

Merry Christmas !