http protocol

Tony Zheng tzheng@REDACTED
Fri Dec 16 18:52:12 CET 2005

We have installed a Java Web server on Solaris 10 platform and the
client is POS(windows CE platform) supported HTTP protocol. The
communication between POS and Java web server should pass through a
gateway programed by Erlang. That is:

POS client<----->Gateway(Erlang)<----->Java web server

So the Erlang gateway should received a https over TCP/IP using a
standard URL format like this:
https://111.222.333.444/test.asp?RecordID=0&........

I want to program a gateway in server by Erlang, it can get some http
format request from client and response http format to client. are there
any samples?

Thanks.

Tony

is there any solution to realize client/server communication?