R10B-9

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Dec 15 09:32:38 CET 2005

I noticed that the installers built on one of our three build machines
for Windows were noticeable smaller than installers built on the others.
I used to grab the Windows release from that machine, but not for this
release (for various reasons).

I now see that the computer that produces the smallest installers
has a newer version of NSIS (the tool that builds the installer).
I suspect that is the reason. For the next release, I will update the
NSIS on our other build machines.

/Bjorn