Ordered indices in Mnesia

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Dec 14 11:00:37 CET 2005

Dave Smith wrote:

> I did see a post about compound indicies by Uffe:

http://forums.trapexit.org:81/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4816&highlight=order
ed+index+mnesia

> Uffe, are you still looking for testers? Would those indicies
> help me out?

It seems like my hack is what you're asking for.
I will confess that my current line of thought is to
move the custom index support into RDBMS instead.
Together with a couple of other enhancements of
RDBMS, I think that will work out nicely.

I can't promise to have anything before Christmas, though
(I can almost promise not to.) If you want to play with the
hack I have right now, I would welcome the feedback.

/Uffe