OO, FP and XP training (extremely long)

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Fri Dec 9 22:31:05 CET 2005

well I recently had my first agile development class, although this
was just a high level agile concepts class.
the thing that I felt after a bit was too much OO, too much UML. I
felt sort of like, OO and UML have problems. Therefore to solve their
problems this method has been developed that will allow them to run a
few more years with these technologies. This was also my feeling about
Aspect Orientation though. Given the high level overview of the class
I guess I developed a high level degree of cynicism.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen