compiling port driver with c++ compiler (g++) ?

Sanjaya Vitharana <>
Wed Dec 7 09:48:52 CET 2005

Hi ...!!!

please help me to compile erlang port driver/shared libary with g++.

port drived which i wrote is perfectly working when compiled with gcc.

When i use g++, same code compiles. But when I try to start the application failing to load on erl_ddll:load_driver(LibDir, PortDriver) .

I need to compile with any C++ compiler (g++ perfers) to use the API provided with 3rd party. Because they used C++ STL Headers, i.e
#include <list>
#include <vector>
#include <string>

thanks in advance,