mnesia replication (Are there checksums?)

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training & Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Wed Aug 31 13:08:41 CEST 2005

I would class this as a serious bug! I have a vague recollection that
there was a checksum being computed for every table, but have looked
everywhere and can not find any reference for it. Maybe it was just a
discussion I had with some one 10 years ago, or something... Did it ever
happen?

Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com