Mnesia - mnesia_subscr and force_load_table

Inswitch Solutions erlang@REDACTED
Fri Aug 26 21:28:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

Please, can someone help me with the following mnesia questions

- Why mnesia_subscr process is not restarted when it's killed and mnesia goes down after that?
try: exit(erlang:whereis(mnesia_subscr), kill).

force_load_table(Tab) -> yes | ErrorDescription

The Mnesia algorithm for table load might lead to a situation where a table cannot be loaded. This situation occurs when a node is started and Mnesia concludes, or suspects, that another copy of the table was active after this local copy became inactive due to a system crash.

- How do I detect the situations when force_load_table function has to be executed?

thanks, Eduardo

     Prepaid Expertise - Programmable Switches