(Prolog + LISP + Erlang) with integration issues versus C++

orbitz@REDACTED orbitz@REDACTED
Fri Aug 26 18:04:24 CEST 2005

The issue with that is serializing the data though.  Not all languages
are equal in terms of their ability to serialize data.  Erlang works
beautifully with sockets, I can't say the same for C.  Although I will
agree that sockets are probably one of the better ways for 2 languages
to communicate.