(Prolog + LISP + Erlang) with integration issues versus C++

Dev Functional devfunctional@REDACTED
Thu Aug 25 11:08:46 CEST 2005

Hello Bjarne

Thanks for your kind reply.

The device enumeration and goal seek program is written in gprolog.
What is the procedure for calling a prolog function from Erlang ?
Similarly, what is the procedure for calling a clisp function from Erlang ?
All the control logic is implemented in Erlang.

Alternatively, is it possible to implement goal seek, AI applications
in Erlang ?
That way we get rid of gprolog and clisp. So, it is then a single
language solution.

In many of these matters we have investigated AI - Russell & Norvig book,
but there is no information about programming languages that can be directly
adopted.

Your advise in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Dev.