Messages going missing in test suite

Benefits Dragon benefitsdragon@REDACTED
Tue Aug 23 16:02:14 CEST 2005

Well the the process is globally named and it can find it with
global:whereis_name before and after the function that sends the
message is called.

Probably should also mention that it loses messages in a deterministic
way, i.e some may get through but if the code is unchanged the same
ones are always lost everytime the suite is run.

As an interesting note printing out the pid of the process before and
after meant a few of the messages didn't go missing, bizarre I know...