multiple interfaces

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Fri Aug 19 17:11:50 CEST 2005

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.  Just for the sake of
completeness of this thread, based on your reply I found:

The kernel/src/inet_tcp_dist.erl module checks three environment variables:

{inet_dist_use_interface, IP::ip_address()}
   - defines the IP address to bind to

{inet_dist_listen_min, FirstPort::integer()}
{inet_dist_listen_max, LastPort::integer()}
   - define the First...Last port range for the listener socket

Serge

--
Serge Aleynikov
R&D Telecom, IDT Corp.