multiple interfaces

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Fri Aug 19 16:08:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

Is there a way to force the erlang distribution on a host with two
network interfaces to bind only to one IP?

I am trying to test how network partitioning is handled by my
application, and for this reason I'd like to ensure that a shut down of
a net interface used by Erlang doesn't kill my terminal session
connected through the second interface.

I'm hoping there is some {ip,IPAddress} configuration parameter similar
to the one in gen_tcp that can be given at startup, but I don't see
anything relevant in the documentation.

Thanks.

Serge