disk IO kills network IO, +A doesn't work as I hoped

Reto Kramer kramer@REDACTED
Wed Aug 17 06:14:25 CEST 2005

Cool! Enabling the threading during the build did the trick and made
+A effective.

Perhaps the OTP team could add a warning to erl in the future, should
a weeny like me use the +A switch on a binary that wasn't compiled to
support threading :-)

Thanks,
- Reto