inets or yaws: transfer-encoding

Anastasia Gornostaeva ermine@REDACTED
Fri Aug 12 16:47:57 CEST 2005

Hello.

I need to process http requests from some mobile phones, they uses chunked
data in POST method. In http headers they send Transer-encoding: chunked, not
"content-length" or "connection: close".

Yaws does not implement such request.I attempt to hack yaws sources, but i
get http_error from gen_tcp:read function on first line of POST body.

Is inets capable to process chunked data at server side?
Are here any sane reasons to avoid receivind chunked data by server?

ermine