Syntax tools

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) vlad.xx.dumitrescu@REDACTED
Fri Aug 12 10:29:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I would like to use syntax_tools to prettyprint source code, but with a slightly modified layout - for example, I'd like to have a newline after function clause arrows.

At first I thought this would be done with prettyprinter hooks, but they are only called for annotations.

My question is: is there a way to customize the behaviour like this in a friendly way, or do I have to take the axe and hack away?

On a related issue: erl_syntax_lib:strip_comments/1 doesn't strip top-level comments...

best regards,
Vlad