pretty printing of records

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) vlad.xx.dumitrescu@REDACTED
Thu Aug 11 08:51:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

No, it is enough that you know of a module that includes the record definitions. If not all are in one module, it is easy to work with a list of modules to search through.

> Seems it that it can take a list of source (.hrl ?) files as
> well so that means it would work.

No, it is also the module's source code, which is compiled on the fly and the record info retrieved from the parsed result. Right now, this isn't cached in any way, so it's grossly inefficient.

regards,
Vlad