SASL - duplicate alarms bug

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training & Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Wed Aug 3 10:18:21 CEST 2005

The SASL Alarm handler is a very simple handler, provided to allow users
to get started quickly. Somewhere in the documentation (And in both our
and Ericsson's OTP courses) users are encouraged to develop their own
handler and replace it with a more complex one.

Regards,
Francesco
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com