Directory structure for non-OTP projects

erlang-list@REDACTED erlang-list@REDACTED
Tue Aug 2 11:29:41 CEST 2005

Sean Hinde wrote:

> Having said that, I think it would be quite
> interesting to see how a lightweight unit test
> framework would look for Erlang. It should be easy
> enough for someone well versed in the whole junit
> thing to put one together.

I am working with some friends on this in my spare
time. XP Dojo automatically compiles all erlang files
in or below a given directory, then detects and runs
unit tests and acceptance tests. You can run it as a
continuous server, which detects new or modified files
and automatically recompiles and reruns the tests.

> If the test specs looked something like the ones used
> to drive the test server then even better.

Right now they are a lot simpler, but if there is an
interest we could look at adding support for tests
written for the OTP test_server.

We'll make an announcement when we feel it's ready for
public consumption.

Regards,

Dominic Williams
http://www.xpdojo.net