Where is IG - Interface generator?

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Wed Apr 27 22:30:44 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have a C program that sends C structs "straight out"
on a TCP connection. Since the receiver normally also
is a C-program this works fine. Now I want an Erlang
program to receive them (as a binary) and to map them
directly into Erlang records .
I have the C header files I thought that the good old IG -
Interface Generator would be very handy indeed.
I hope I can use IG for this?

Unfortunately I am not able to get hold of the ig.tar.gz
download file from the location pointed out on the
otherwise excellent documentation page:
http://www.bluetail.com/tobbe/ig/doc.new/

The pointer
http://www.bluetail.com/~tobbe/ig.tar.gz
gives me

Not Found
The requested URL /~tobbe/ig.tar.gz was not found on this server.

Thanks for any help on this matter.
Mikael