Mnesia Order By

Casper <>
Thu Apr 21 13:55:47 CEST 2005

Thanks for the info.

For that, do I have to read all the records before do a sorting? For
example, what if I have to navigate through a record set with about couple
of hundred thousands of records, 100 records in each page?

I.e. I jus want to navigate through a huge database on a Web Page, which
gives 100 records in each page. Data is sorted by the Key ID or Entered
Date. Viewer can navigate through the records by going to Previous and Next

What I don't want is to do a sorting of 100,000 (let's say) records in each
page to get the 100 records to be displayed.

What's the best method I can use?

- Eranga