MySQL Interface

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Thu Apr 21 09:19:04 CEST 2005

Ok, great!

The way to authenticate is to use the same user/passwd
as you (hopefully) has registered in the forum part of
trapexit.org. The actual HowTo's is written in XML so
a good idea is to grab one of the existing HowTo's XML
files (use the xml link), and replace the content with
your own writings.

If you have time to do this it would be fantastic, Otherwise
I guess I could do it when I get some spare time... ;-)

Cheers, Tobbe