question about intended function of filelib:wildcard/2

Bjorn Gustavsson <>
Tue Apr 19 11:58:15 CEST 2005

I have now written the missing test suite and corrected the bug.

I have also corrected the minor bug that

would not check that "/not/a/wildcard/pattern" really existed; not it will
check and return an empty list if the file does not exist.

I have also changed the exception that is thrown when the pattern is
invalid, such as in

It used to be exit(missing_delimiter); but is now

The correction will be in included in OTP R10-5.