ant, make and ermake

Dominic Williams erlang-list@REDACTED
Thu Apr 14 14:09:29 CEST 2005

Michael Fogeborg wrote:

> Is anyone working on the build/make process of erlang ?
>
> I.e. working on OS-independent ways of building erlang ?

Do you mean building Erlang applications, or building
the Erlang/OTP system itself?

We are working on an open-source tool called XP Dojo
which, although it really has greater ambitions,
already automatically and continuously builds an Erlang
application. We are probably a few weeks away from the
first release, but it's an "outside working hours"
project, so don't hold your breath :(

In the future it will also do the same for C code.

Regards,

Dominic Williams
http://www.dominicwilliams.net
http://www.xpdojo.net